Saturday 7 November 2009

My birthday party in Lhasa, Tibet

October 9th, Roof of the world, Lhasa, Tibet
Thanks so much to all my group and my Tibetan friends for giving me such a great day!
Here's some photos:

My Tibetan dress (no apron cause i'm not married - boooo!)


My cake box!! Nong Nong!!


Look at my amazing cake! Holy shit! Yes!


And i got a crown!

And i got a singing flower candle!


And i got to eat it!!!! (not all to myself of course...)


My birthday outside the Potala... still wearing the crown, full of cake and at the top of the world!!

Thank you so much David and Mountain Kingdoms, all the Tibetan contingent (no names!), Tessa, Toni, Jayne, Peter, Jill, Ruth, Flea, Rob, Graham, Helene and David


p.s. yes you can still get very excited about birthday cake at 29 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment