Wednesday 23 September 2009

Where am i going exactly?

Whilst i sip on my mint and camomile tea in my comfy bed safe(!) in London and think on what i've forgotten to do before i leave on holiday, i thought i might take 5 mins to post some pictures of things i might see over the next couple of weeks.


I will be updating this blog from my travels by email, and i may be able to drop in a photo or two on http://www.talitatwoshoes.tumblr.com/ but really i just want to keep a travel diary so that i can remember the adventures.

So as a prelude:

KATHMANDU in NEPAL

PARO in BHUTAN

THIMPHU in BHUTAN

A TSECHU in BHUTAN

PUNAKHA in BHUTAN

THE POTALA PALACE in TIBET

TSEDANG in TIBET

THE YARLUNG VALLEY in TIBET

SAMYE MONASTERY in TIBET

THE JOKHANG TEMPLE in TIBET
And The NORBULINGKA in TIBET


If i ever ever think that life is unfair or that i have a rough deal, i am very foolish.
I can only hope its even a tenth of how amazing it looks in these photos.
I am a very lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment